AT EVENTELEC, WE POWER MORE THAN 106 MAJOR EVENTS AND FESTIVALS EVERY YEAR ACROSS THE SPORTING, MUSIC AND LIFESTYLE SECTORS.
Our award-winning involvement in the Australian events industry has encompassed international sporting tournaments, global political summits and major music festivals. This in-depth expertise and insight has seen us become the primary choice for promoters and organisers nationwide.
More than a team of electrical engineers, we consider ourselves to be event specialists. We have experience in overcoming the multitude of considerations associated with event power distribution in challenging environments such as parklands, venues and public spaces. As a result, our team has the capability to efficiently deploy sophisticated plug and play solutions in collaboration with your operations team and suppliers.
From large broadcast centres through to festival campsites, every live event has its own specific requirements. Our electrical design capabilities, specialist equipment, and safety and compliance processes have all been specially developed to scale with and adapt to your project.
Our mission is to create an honest and safe working environment for our team to deliver an efficient power solution for your event. To execute this vision, we are driven by seven key objectives:
- Create efficient solutions
- Reduce delivery costs
- Work together with suppliers and stakeholders
- Minimise disruptions to the public and local businesses
- Respect land, environment and cultural considerations
- Empower our crews to be safe, compliant and resourceful
- Partner with our clients to reduce their carbon footprint and offer sustainable alternatives